Power and Capability for Columbia, SC Drivers
When you are looking at one of the different new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that we are proud to offer, you will be able to get your hands on something that is packed with plenty of performance and capability to tow or haul much more throughout the Lexington, SC area. The five different engines you are able to choose are:
• 2.7L turbocharged engine with Active Fuel Management
• 4.3L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management
• 5.3L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management or Active Fuel Management
• 6.2L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management
• 3.0L Duramax Turbo-Diesel
Each of these engines will be sure to make your entire driving experience one of the most complete experiences possible with smooth performance and plenty of power when you tackle any road!
Towing and Hauling Capabilities
Now that you've read through the Chevy Silverado 1500's impressive performance specs, you might be interested in familiarizing yourself with how it stacks up in terms of raw capabilities. When properly equipped with the aforementioned 6.2-liter V8 engine, the Chevy Silverado 1500 can tow up to 12,200 pounds! That's plenty of power to accommodate for hauling construction equipment around the Columbia, SC and Winnsboro area.
Interior Technology and Features
While the performance of the new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most impressive aspects of this truck, the interior of this truck is ready to impress everyone who steps inside. Throughout the eight different trim levels, drivers and passengers will enjoy tons of different features and luxury. When one of these models is properly equipped you will enjoy luxury and refinement like:
• Soft leather seating
• Heated and ventilated front seats
• Heated second row seating
• A heated steering wheel
• A premium Bose audio system
• Wireless connectivity and smartphone integration
• Power front seating with memory settings for the driver
In addition to an interior that is built and designed with your comfort in mind, there is also a wide variety of different safety technology that will bring you more confidence on the road. Technology like lane-keep assist, adaptive cruise control, or blind-spot monitoring will work together with numerous other features to make this truck unlike any other truck that you could imagine.
New Silverado 1500 Trim Level Configurations
• Work Truck: Features include a Chevy graphic grille and tailgate, Durabed with 12 tie downs, and the Ecotect3 4.3-liter V6 engine
• Custom: Features include a seven-inch diagonal color touch-screen system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and 20-inch Silver painted-aluminum wheels
• Custom Trail Boss: Features include a two-inch factory suspension lift, the Z71 Off-Road Package, and 18-inch black wheels
• LT: Features include a chrome center bar, eight-inch diagonal color touch-screen display, and LED headlamps
• RST: Features include a body-color center bar, LED headlamps, tail-lamps, and fog-lamps.
• LT Trail Boss: Features include a two-inch factory suspension lift, Ecotec3 5.3-liter V8 engine, and Autotrac two-speed transfer case
• LTZ: Features include a chrome grille, advanced trailering features, and a perforated leather upholstery configuration
• High Country: Features include high-intensity LED headlamps, 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels, and a Power Up/Down tailgate
Frequently Asked Questions About The New Chevy Silverado 1500
• What does the Z71 Package mean? In short, the Z71 Package is an optional bundle of features offered exclusively on the LT and LTZ trims that bolster its off-road performance.
• Is the LTZ the same as the Z71? The main difference between the LTZ and Z71 is that the former is a trim model while the latter is an optional off-road package.
• What is the difference between the Chevy Silverado LS and LT models? The Chevy Silverado 1500 LS is slated to be a convenient work truck that also touts comfort amenities while the Silverado 1500 LT is oriented to be more of a luxury truck ideal for commuting through areas like Lexington, SC and Rock Hill, SC.
For drivers like you all over the Columbia, SC and Rock Hill, SC area there is no place quite like Wilson Chevrolet to shop for one of the most stunning new trucks around! Make the trip over to our dealership today and find your new Chevy truck! See you soon!